Tuesday 25 October 2011

Secret passwords

The other day I made a sign. It says you can't come in my room without knocking. And you have to say my password.

My brother already knows it but my mum keeps on forgetting it. On my sign i wrote knock knock bang bang. My mum thought that was the password but only for a tiny bit. I wont want anybody else to know my password. It starts with b and ends with e. It has 8 words in it. I think that no one else will be able to find out my password.

Here is a picture of my sign.




3 comments:

  1. can i guess? Bicylce? how about bedazzle, barbeque or backside ha ha

    Let me know when i see you next if i got it right okay and if i did I promise to keep it secret ;).. Its a lovely sign and you know what even if I got it wrong and you tell me, I will probably forget it as well.Just like your mum, Us grown up get can have bad memory sometimes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. knock knock bang bang bedazzle, knock knock bang bang bicycle :D see they sound right

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yaminah it's your best cuz i start with l and in a

    IS your password ummmm beautiful Yaminah has always been such a cutie????
    it does have 8 words starts with b and ends in c love you lots xxoo

    ReplyDelete