Tuesday 4 October 2011

Ice skating competition

On Sunday i went to ice skating. I done my ice skating competition. A girl in my class had the same ice skates as me. I got a medal. I came second. Even the girl in my class came second.

The first was gold and second was silver and third was bronze. My parents were very proud of me so they took a picture. The third second and first medal all had stars on them. My other ice skates were too big so i got new ice skates which are different. When i show you the picture you might see the other ice skates that i got. Here is the picture.





3 comments:

  1. Well done habibi!!! They are nice skates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo go Yaminah awesome job 2ND The Best...love you lot's.

    xx oo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is FAN FRUIT N TASTIC Yaminah soo soo PROUD of you! Tiffa is right to say WOO HOOO!!

    ReplyDelete