Tuesday 20 September 2011

My new ice skates

On sunday i got new ice skates. I really like them because they are pink and pink is my favourite colour for ice skates. And I cant wait until I get to ride on them. I really like the blade guards too because they have rainbow for the colour. I like the white shoelaces too because they match with pink.

I like going to ice skating and its so fun. Whenever i go to ice skating i always do my lessons as good as i can. Sometimes the people in my lessons talk to me. I really like my ice skates but i like doing ice skating more. My ice skates are a little bit too big for me but i still wanted to get them. But i know my feet will grow fast. But i still like the way i got them big because that way i can wear them lots.

Some people in my class got new ice skates too. One of the people in my class got new ice skates for her birthday. Her ice skates are pink too. And they even have white shoelaces too like mine. One of the girls in my lesson is very good at it. But sometimes she is not here. Here is a picture of my new ice skates.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Yaminah

    Cool ice skates they are pretty ice skates made for a pretty girl just like you.

    Love you lots

    Latifa

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your ice skates

    ReplyDelete