Monday 5 September 2011

A holiday in Dunsborough

On wednesday i went to Dunsborough there was a big house. In the house there was a swiming pool. There was lots of kangaroos and bunnies. Me and my mum saw a kangaroo with a joey.

Me and my sisters rooms were next to eachother. There was lots of places to play in. Me and my brother and my sister were playing hide and seek. And I saw a huge fly.

My sister my brother and me all brought money on our holiday just in case there was something that we can buy. My grandma had to look after our pets when we were gone.

I liked looking at the views because I could see the ocean. I liked watching all of the birds. I liked climbing on the tree in the garden. Me and my mum were sitting in the tree when we saw the kangaroos. Here is some pictures from our holiday.

The swimming pool in the morning.



The house we stayed in.


Me in the tree we climbed.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pic habibi ...u look gorgeous, n your wearing your special purple sketches that light up, by far the best shoes I have seen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete