Saturday 21 July 2012

The awesome tree :D

A couple days ago I found a really awesome tree. In the tree then you could make rooms. We made 8 rooms. There was even a branch that looped around which we pretended was.... the toilet! I really liked the kitchen because there was two branches. One of them you could sit on, and the other was used for the benchtop. There was also a TV room and my brother kept on acting like he was the person on TV. Its my favourite tree
i have ever seen.

The balcony was my favourite room because it had such a nice view when you stood on the top. My sister, my brother, and me all had a bedroom. My bedroom is the closest to the entrance of the tree and its easy to go on. The study is underneath the balcony. Theres also
a shower thats in another tree nearby. There is also another shower under the tree. We also had a pretend sponge to clean the dishes and a pretend dishwashing liquid.




1 comment:

  1. Oooh ooh! Where is it? I want to climb it too!
    Love
    Ciocia Kasia

    ReplyDelete