Friday 26 August 2011

My New Blog

Hello my name is Yaminah. Today my mum made me a blog! It's called Yummy Star. My Sister,Sumaiya's, Blog is called Sumi's Stories. My mum even picked the background. She also made me an Awesome blog banner. My sister really likes my blog and I really like hers! My mum made the background rainbow. She made the writing green, she even made the ribbon green too. I picked green because I thought it would match the rainbows. My mum made one deer and one squirrel on my banner.

I really like my blog and I think my sister really likes hers! My mum even put a My Little Candy blythe doll on my banner. She even put raspberries. My mum put some stars at the top for my banner background. My mum thought that purple would match and so did my sister. But I chose green instead because I thought it matched more. My mum put an ice-cream on my banner but the she took it off. I liked the ice-cream but my mum put the raspberry instead. I liked the raspberry and the ice-cream.

I love my blog more than my sisters. My mum really likes my blog and she even likes mine more than my sisters! I like the lolly on my little candy's head. I love my sisters blog but I still love mine more! My mum loves me and my sisters blogs. Even though my mum really likes my sisters blog she loves mine a bit more! Im so glad my mum loves my blog and my sisters blog. I think my sister would like a blog like mine but she really loves hers. My mum helped me make lots of my blog. She nearly made all of it ( my sister helped)! I love every ones blog in the world even though I havent seen every blog in the world! There was lots of hard stuff to do when y mum made my blog! My mum liked helping and so did my sister. But she only helped a little bit.
Bye Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Yameena!
    Its Zahra (but you can call me Zalia) Sumaiyas friend! I really like your blog and Sumaiyas and i think your mum did a good job on the blog banner
    Well my blog is at :
    www.zaliastories.blogspot.com

    Zahra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yasminah!I like your blog!I have saw you sister blog too and it great!You can visit my blog below:
    http://myblythedollsarepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yasminah!
    I love you're blog lots!!
    Love,Grace (from Gracie Girl)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yaminah!! I love your blog, it's very creative. I also like the colours, they look great together. I look forward to reading more in the future. Keep it updated. Lots of love from Aunty Iman xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the back ground and banner ..I agree with you Yaminah about the icecream but the berries are just as nice, not that I saw the ice cream but I can just imagine. I am really glad you have your blog now also cause it means I can see what my other special niece is doing .. so like Aunt I man said,..."keep us posted" and remember to update it xx

    ReplyDelete